About the Clarence River Valley
Bent Street Motor Inn is located in South Grafton, on the other side of the Clarence River from the main CBD. Grafton is considered the commercial hub of the Clarence region and features historical buildings and tree lined streets. It is famous for it’s annual Jacaranda Festival.
The following are links to web sites that provide more information about our Clarence River Valley region.
- Coff Harbour
- Glen Innes
- Nambucca Heads
- the seaside settlements of Wooli and Minnie Waters
- the river side town of Ulmarra
Things To Do and See in the Clarence Region
- Grafton Jacarandah Festival – Friday October 30th – Sunday November 8th, 2015
- Grafton Regional Art Gallery – a permanent collection of over 1300 art works which, through purchase, donation and gifting, is steadily growing
- Clarence River Ferries – daily passenger service between the beautiful coastal town’s of Yamba and Iluka on the mouth of the majestic Clarence River.
- Washpool National Park – offers wilderness walks and camping in this World Heritage park.